Monday, July 17, 2006

Blabberdash



Last week in between goings on at the paddling pool and both cabins. A new term was introduced to us by Mr. G-Za:

"Titer Levels"

It was on a half ripped up brochure he was looking at and needless to say the term intrigued us and amused us greatly! We have had such great fun searching for the meaning of the term by casually throwing it into bits of conversation that I think we should all partake in a friendly game of Balderdash. So tell me, what does 'titer levels' mean to you? After all the fun and frivolity I will dutifully reveal the true meaning of the term! Or not. As I am sure it won't be nearly as fun.

6 comments:

Oh Joy said...

Oh gosh GOLLY this is gonna be fun!! Come on people's show us your 'titer-levels'!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna copy your bloggie into MY bloggie and get my people to define it too!!!!

Oh Joy said...

Titer-level - measurement of the amount of vexation or irritiation one is being caused as in "stop asking that, you are making my titer-level rise"

Ariana said...

I haven't got a definition, but I find this hilarious. I'll think about it overnight and get back to you.

Ariana said...

See now, there is the possibility that it's pronounced "tighter," but as it looks like "titter," I think it's got something to do with a combination of the two...

The Titer Level of a garment of clothing is directly related to how much time one spends at the gym, divided by how many children one has had, multiplied by the number of years of age, then modulated through the quadratic equation based on your height/weight, and finally, calculated according to the Spandex content of the garment.

Or, how tight your shirt is.

Wilma said...

"titter levels" {sounds like "tighter"}
different levels of pressure per square inch that show how much your Kegel exercises are paying off.

Wilma said...

"titter levels" {rhymes with "flitter"}
the overwhelming, annoying volume of voices of tween girls gathered in a public place, most likely a booth or table next to yours at a restaurant, which rises in direct proportion to how many teenage boys are in viewing distance.

Locations of visitors to this page