Monday, August 14, 2006

Annoyed...again




Pictured here is the shower curtain that I ordered online from CanadianTire almost 2 weeks ago. Yes, it's cool. I love the colors and I can't wait to see it so I can get to painting my bathroom!


And here we have a picture of the one that was sent. Also cute but NOT the curtain I ordered!!! What vexes me more is that they didn't REALLY send the wrong one because the product numbers are the same! How does this happen? How many people out there are ordering things online only because they like the pictures and descriptions and then do not receive what they have been anxiously hoping for? If there were color options for the curtain don't you think that should have been advertised? Or does the person putting together the order just say

'hmm, well it's not the right color but I am sure the customer won't mind this color too much'

Anyway, they have to 'start a file' on the incident and try to straighten it out for me. That means it could be a long time before I get my shower curtain. Which means it could be a long time before my bathroom gets painted which means a long time showering in the basement....uggggg!

This is flibirdijibits very frayed online shopping nerve......

5 comments:

flibirdijibit said...

Yes, I mean, what if you were at the store and you picked out an item and then when you got to the checkout and when they were bagging it they just big fat switched it with a completely different item? I guess these are the very real 'dangers' you face when shopping online. It's called the 'Item - Bagger - Switcheroo'.

Wilma said...

I'm mad too! For you and myself. Ordered a pair of shoes (I know, shocker) online from Sears (outlet one day sale, $10) and the size was completely screwed!
I'm a 6 1/2, ordered a 7 and they literally fell off my foot.
Grrrrr!

Oh Joy said...

I'm likin' the mix-up curtain. Though I do realize there is not a drop of 'Racing Orange" in it.

Try this with the customer service people:

"Do you think maybe we could find the right curtain? Hmm? Do you think you might like to find the other one?"

Bruno Rocco said...

Item bagger Switcheroo I really like that


How could they have sent that . I think you should just use it until they send you the right one !

Then send them back the used one , that will teach um

flibirdijibit said...

I can't believe anyone is still commenting on this post because it was forever ago!!! Sorry all. I have much to post about but non of it is appropriate!

I did in fact keep this curtain. It changed my whole color scheme for my bathroom and bedroom as I am not a big fan of blue but they ended up giving me this curtain so who am I to refuse free merchandise after all the whining sounds I made right?

Locations of visitors to this page